Monday, July 25, 2016

Smitten

Happy Monday!  Is it really only Monday?! We've had a busy few weeks and this summer is just flying by.  Both girls are doing so well and I'm currently writing a 3 year and 3 month update to share soon.  For now, I wanted to share some things I've been loving lately and think you will enjoy them too! 

This bed - loooove it!  It's part of the Threshold collection at Target and I love how it looks Restoration Hardware-ish for a fraction of the price.  We currently have a queen size bed and we're both feeling the need for a king.  This is going on my list for future bedroom redo plans.

{Image via Target}

This is my new favorite Instagram feed.  Drool worthy!! Such pretty spaces and I'm obsessed with pretty much every room she has designed.  Those kitchens & bathrooms - amazing!  And herringbone tiled backsplash - dying.  



{via Home Bunch

This kitchen pictured above is my dream.  White cabinets, shiplap, subway tiles...those beams!!!  One day, my friends, one day.  


This frosting is to die for.  Literally, I could eat the entire bowl. By myself.  It's cooked - totally weird, right?!  So, so good!  You must try it.  My sister found it on Pinterest and it's such a light consistency and will quickly become a new favorite.  

What are some things you're loving lately? I'd love to hear! XO

P.S. - Follow along on Instagram @thebirdsnestblog to see our daily shenanigans ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.