Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Hospital Bag Must-Haves: For Baby




Audrey's Bear - I found Rachel's shop on Instagram and immediately fell in love. Easily the softest blankets I've ever felt! The material is amazing!  I'm obsessed with the custom design to match her nursery and the polka dots on the back - love! I love, love, love all things monogrammed and personalized.  There is a huge selection of baby blankets and gift sets to choose from and so many gorgeous colors and designs.  Some of my favorites include this vintage floral chevron , and tropical flowers.  Audrey's Bear is also a swaddle for swaddle program, which won my heart - such a great program! It'll be so special to wrap our little one up for those first hospital pictures with her name being shared to family and friends.  



Loved by Sophia Claire - These are the cutest pacifier clips ever! There are so many gorgeous colors and they are so well made.  These would also be great to clip little toys on too and who hasn't lost a pacifier?!  Will definitely be my saving grace ;) I also can't wait to try the Natursutten pacifiers that are available here.  This pink poppy clip is already packed in my hospital bag! 





The Ollie Swaddle - I am thrilled to try the Ollie Swaddle with our little one.  It's designed with moisture-wicking fabric, velcro for custom sizing, and diaper changes are a breeze due to the opening on the bottom. This lavender color is so pretty for spring! Olivia loved being swaddled when she was a newborn, but never slept overly great and didn't sleep through the night until after five months. I think this swaddle will be life-changing.  I've heard so many great things and I can't wait to see if it helps the baby sleep more soundly, and longer! The Ollie Swaddle also comes in the cutest gift box and would be such a great baby shower gift! 
Free Babes Handmade - The sweetest bows ever!  I love that they are so versatile and can be used for even teeny tiny newborns.  Olivia will have matching pigtail bows and I can't wait to see the girls together with matching bows. I love the message behind the company as well, creating accessories for little free spirits ;) Some of my favorites include the chambray sailor bowblush linen school girl bow, and the lavender hand-tied pigtail set.  



Freshly Picked- One of my all time favorite baby items!  Olivia had a few pairs of moccs and they are so well made and easy to coordinate outfits with, I just love them!  They were the star of our gender revel for the new baby and when I saw those bright pink moccs come out of the box I was over the moon! Two of my absolute favorite colors are salt water taffy and platinum.  They are such a great company and I love that even the tiniest feet can fit in them.  These will definitely be a part of our newborn photo shoot.  




Zip-front One-Piece - Perfect for keeping baby extra cozy for their first day home!  Also, if you're a seasoned parent, you know there's nothing more annoying than buttoning up the onesie only to re-do it 18 times in the middle of the night after a feeding and diaper change to actually get the buttons lined up...zippers in this house all the way! I have two similar outfits packed in the hospital bag, one in 3 months and one in a newborn size incase we have a little peanut ;) 

In addition to the pieces above, I'll also be bringing a baby book so we can stamp her tiny footprints after she's born! 

Have I forgotten anything?!  Since this is my second time around, I feel that less is definitely more and a few special pieces make all the difference!  Would love to hear what you packed or will be packing. XO

1 comment:

  1. This scrub top is great same as if you bought them in the store and a lot cheaper online!! Medical scrubs from figs are great especially for skinny people I weight 110 and the x-small fits great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.