Friday, April 8, 2016

30 Things on My 30th Birthday

Today is my 30th birthday (what?!?! 30?!) and I love reading about other bloggers and getting to know them more so I thought it would be fun to share 30 things with you!   Also sharing some pictures throughout the years...



1. I'm a twin, younger by nine minutes
2.  I'm currently 38 weeks pregnant and expecting my second little girl
3.  I've always wanted to be a mommy to all girls



4.  My favorite tea is "wedding tea" from Harney & Sons and I have it whenever I can
5.  I love to do girlie things like get pedicures, manicures and my hair done 



6.  I hate being cold
7.  Before being a stay at home mom, I was an elementary teacher and plan to go back when the girls go to school
8.  I've been married for almost six years (July) 



9.  I love going shopping
10. I have an irrational fear of being kidnapped...just ask my family ;)
11. I also have an irrational fear of going blind...just ask my brother ;) "I knew this day would happen..."



12.  My favorite shows are Real Housewives & Fixer Upper
13.  I would love to own our own "fixer upper" 
14.  I'd love to move to North Carolina or somewhere in the South one day



15.  I have way too many throw pillows
16.  Anthropologie is my weakness and I wish I could decorate my whole house from there
17. I'm the worst at returning texts (I'm one of those that responds in my mind)



18. I love decorating and would secretly love to do home decorating one day for others
19.  Christmas is my favorite holiday, followed by Easter
20.  Gray is my favorite color, followed by lavender



21.  I love going on vacation to a beach area aka somewhere relaxing
22. Camping, outdoor showers, and bugs are pretty much my worst nightmare (I'll be in the hotel enjoying myself)



23.  I love mixing antiques with new decor
24.  Spacial ability is not something I have, hence the "Mommy hit the curb again" comments from the back seat ;)
25.  I love blogging and sharing with other mamas



26.  I really love math, but embarrassingly enough I would probably fail a history test
27.  Audio books are my enemy - sorry hubby, if it's on during a car ride it makes the drive 23918 times longer
28.  My sister and I are due ONE day apart and I can't wait to see when the babies arrive



29. Eating ice cream makes me cough...literally every time. 
30.  My favorite meal would include antipasto & pasta


So there you have it...30 things about me to share with you! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.