Monday, February 22, 2016

Weekend Wrap-up

Hi! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!  Don't they go so fast?!  Rob rarely has weekend days off so this was a special treat to actually have him home Saturday and Sunday.  It'll happen again in about seven weeks so maybe we'll be a family of four by then...or at least super close to it ;) This pregnancy has flown by and I can't believe I'm 31+ weeks.  Olivia's big girl room is almost done, just waiting on finishing touches.  The baby's room is underway with fresh paint and wallpaper coming this week.  I can't wait to start organizing it with teeny tiny clothes and special touches.  We're all super excited to be bringing home another itty bitty babe.  

This weekend was a mash up between homemade pizza night, painting, colds (for Rob and Livvy), a tea lunch with my mom and sister (at my favorite place), flower making and some movies snuggled on the couch.  Today, my college roommate and her daughter are coming up for a visit, along with my sister and Brynn and we're so excited to catch up and play with them! The girls are all within six months apart and it's so fun to see all them together. 











Always sad to see the weekend go, but we have so many exciting things coming up so these weeks will be flying by.  Stay tuned on Instagram (@thebirdsnestblog) for a great giveaway coming up! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.