Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Easter Basket Goodies

I love Easter! It's so early this year and I've been preparing and setting aside little gifts so I'm not scrambling around the week before trying to put together an Easter basket. Olivia's third (!!) birthday is in April and baby is supposed to arrive just a few days before, so I'm also prepping all of her birthday gifts as well.  I feel so accomplished...probably won't happen again for the next five years so let me relish my hard work ;) 

Easter was always so fun growing up and my mom is still required to have an Easter egg hunt for my brother, sister, and I.  It's intense and my sister always needs some help finding her eggs...sorry twinnie ;)  I can't wait to see the girls hunt for eggs too because this year they will get the concept even more.  We've been talking to Livvy about the Easter bunny and all she's been asking is "Maybe the Easta bunny will be a tooter toy" aka whoopee cushion.  She's the funniest little thing.  We, meaning Rob, bought her one after she had gotten car sick multiple times in the car and she was obsessed with it.  Hey, I guess in a house full of girls the hubby needs someone to laugh at potty humor with.  Anyway, so she'll be getting a "tooter toy" along with other fun goodies!  I rounded up some cute ones that I thought would be great for her age range and also switch out a few accessories for boy ones and you're set for a little boy!










I'm so excited for Olivia to see her basket on Easter morning!  I'm especially excited about the bunny hooded towel, how cute is that?!  She's obsessed with bunnies so I think Easter is probably the most fun holiday aside from Christmas!  I'll be sharing more Easter goodies and recipes soon so stay tuned!  As always, follow along on Instagram (@thebirdsnestblog) for more! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.