Sunday, November 15, 2015

Yummy Thanksgiving Sides

I looooove Thanksgiving!  I can't wait for all of the yummy food, and of course seeing our family.  Thanksgiving has always been at my parent's house and we gather together with all of our cousins, aunts, uncles, and family friends.  As the family is growing, it's been so much easier to serve everything buffet style.  There's turkey, stuffing, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, creamed onions,  cranberry sauce, green bean casserole...so many yummy dishes!! (I almost just drooled #preggoproblems)  Last year, I made green bean casserole and used this recipe for fresh cranberry sauce.  This year I've been looking for something equally yummy and I'll pass off the green bean casserole for my sister to make.

{Photo via: Damn Delicious}

This slow cooker creamed corn sounds SO good!  I love that it can be made in the slow cooker then transferred to Thanksgiving dinner.  It's gotten great reviews and let's face it, anything from Damn Delicious is, well, delicious!

{Photo via: The Local Vegan}

I'm also going to make these brussel sprouts with cranberries, pecans, and balsamic drizzle.  I've made a version in the past, but adding the balsamic drizzle will undoubtedly make this a delicious side.  Also, perfect to take as a side dish because you'll be roasting them at home...leaving the brussel sprout aroma there when you leave instead of at your host's house ;)

What are some of your favorite sides?!  I would love for you to share!

P.S. - Check back on Tuesday for a fun giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.