Monday, October 19, 2015

SURPRISE!



We are so excited to announce that Olivia is going to be a BIG SISTER!



I feel like I've known forever and we are finally sharing our secret!  The first trimester really wiped me out, hence the absence on the blog! There were so many times I wanted to share our news because I felt guilty for the lack of posts, but I'm hoping to feel better very soon as I'm in the second trimester.  My due date seems to be going back and forth between April 23 & 28 (Olivia's birthday!) so I'm getting a 16 week ultrasound to check the growth.  Super excited about that because we can find out what the baby is! Currently, the baby is measuring 13 weeks so that would be consistent with the first due date. Another surprise is that my twin sister is also expecting her second baby and we are due ONE day apart (or four with the second date)!!! How crazy is that?!  The girls were born 8 weeks apart so this may be a Father of the Bride situation this time where the family slides back and forth between hospital rooms ;)  I'm so happy to be sharing the experience with her again and even more happy that we both have toddlers.  Aka...after the fourth meltdown of the day, lip gloss on the walls and no nap ninjas, we can text each other with emojis and phrases like "kill me" with full understanding on the other side... of course those feelings are only here and there ;) 

Anyway, I have some fun giveaways coming up that you won't want to miss and I'll be sharing more details of our baby news soon!  So excited to share with you XO 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Soo excited for you!! My dates are flexing too between April 2-8! Hope you are feeling well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations to you too, Ashley! Super exciting! April 8 is a great birthday...that's mine too ;)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.