Monday, September 14, 2015

Blogger Meet & Mingle || Command and Pamper


It's Meet & Mingle day! Every week I'm sharing some of my favorite girlfriends and their blogs.  This is a great opportunity to see who's "behind the blog" and to get to know other bloggers.  Today, I'm so happy to share Sam from Command and Pamper with you! She's a girl after my own heart on the topic of cupcakes and reality tv ;) Hope you enjoy getting to know her more with all of her answers to some fun behind-the-blog questions!

Screen Shot 2015-08-04 at 9.32.17 AM

Your blog name & it’s significance 

My blog is Command and Pamper. I wanted to think of a clever way to incorporate my unique last name into my blog's name. So Command is my last name (jealous? hah) and 'Command and Pamper' is a good phrase to describe my way of thinking! Be tough, but loving!

  DSC_0040 

Tell us a little about your family 

I am married to my complete opposite and it's amazing! Dan and I have been married for about a year and a half now. We just had our son, Maddox in April. How cliche, but he is seriously the light of my life. Seriously, what did we do without this little ham in our lives?!


Maddox Three Month Update 

Currently in my shower [favorite beauty products]... 

I am loving Tree Hut's Coconut Lime Body Scrub right now. And I swear that it has faded my stretch marks in only a month! It smells delicious and I haven't gotten sick of it yet. Normally very fragrant body products get old really fast for me, but not this one! 

I never leave the house without... 

The diaper bag, packed with everything under the sun. I am always so afraid that I am going to need something while I am out and not have it. Helllooo 4 pacifiers, just incase he drops one, I lose one AND a crazy monkey on the loose in Target steals one. Yeah...and hand sanitizer! 

First thing you do when you have 5 minutes to yourself... 

Instagram!! I just recently started my blog/Instagram account and so I am always trying to connect with new people out there. Wink Wink @commandandpamper 

Favorite cupcake...

Cupcakes are my second favorite food, only to be outshined by donuts! My favorite flavor is lemon with raspberry frosting. So mouth watering! 

Top three baby items you’d recommend to new moms 

 -A sleep sack because it's so convenient and not to mention safe! 

 -A good stroller that your family can grow into if you plan on having more kids. We are kind of kicking ourselves for not investing in the nice double stroller when we know that we are going to have to get one soon anyways! 

 -A sound machine. Maddox now associates sleep with hearing the lullaby that plays for him at night. It's amazing! 

Currently obsessed with… 

The show Odd Mom Out on Bravo! Any show an relates their "downstairs business" to the sound of stirring mac & cheese is going to get my views all day! 

Top three meals you make for your family 

 -Chicken Pot Pie Bake 

 -Broccoli, cheese, bacon and potato soup 

 -Chicken Mac and Cheese (They all sound really healthy right? Recipes to come on the blog soon!) 

Favorite blog & why...

I love @britneymunday. She is hilarious and, even better, REAL! 

Like I said, I just recently started my blog and I love getting to know other moms through their's and seeing their crazy lives! Check mine out and follow me on social media, I might smother you with baby pictures but I swear you won't get sick of them!

Social Media Links:

Command and Pamper Blog 
Instagram 
Pinterest 
Bloglovin'



Thank you so much for sharing a slice of your life with us, Sam! I just love learning about who's behind the blog...so fun, right?! Be sure to pop over to her blog and visit her social media links and follow along! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If you'd like to be featured for a Meet & Mingle, please contact me at thebirdsnestblogger@gmail.com.  Feel free to grab a button while you're here. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.