Monday, August 3, 2015

Meet & Mingle || The Fashionista Momma

  

It's Meet & Mingle day! Every week I'm sharing some of my favorite girlfriends and their blogs.  This is a great opportunity to see who's "behind the blog" and to get to know other bloggers.  This week, I'm so happy to share Megan from The Fashionista Momma with you!  I just love her blog and I love reading about all things fashion!  Hope you enjoy getting to know her more with all of her answers to some fun behind-the-blog questions!


Your blog name & it's significance

My blog is called The Fashionista Momma.  I chose this name because I started it to document my transition into the mom world through fashion.  I have always loved fashion and I struggled a lot, when I first had children, deciding what my style was going to be. 


Tell us a little about your family

I am married, with two girls.  They are 4 and 2.5 and they are total princesses. Definitely take after their mom’s love for fashion and shopping.  My poor husband is in big trouble.  We also have two dogs, a guinea pig, and a beta fish in our NYC apartment. 

Currently in my shower [favorite beauty products]...

My favorite beauty products, and what you see in my shower include: Dior Purifying foam cleanser, Redken Shampoo and Conditioner, Clarisonic Mia 2 and Strivectin SD Advanced Power Starters Age Fighting Trio.  In summer, you can add in St. Tropaz self tanner.

I never leave the house without... 

I can’t live without these items in my handbag; water, Baby Bee Hand & Face wipes, Bath & Body Works Antibacterial, and Trident Fruit Gum.  

First thing you do when you have 5 minutes to yourself…

I’m literally laughing out loud right now.  I pride myself on taking time for myself, but it has seemed to become less of a priority.  You can usually find me blogging.  

Favorite cupcake…

Oh man…. I am a CUPCAKE ADDICT.  Right now, I am obsessed with this local cupcake shop called Sweet.  They have a dark chocolate cupcake, dipped in dark chocolate ganache with a mocha frosting.  If your mouth isn’t watering right now…. We can’t be friends.  Totally kidding, but I do have seriously cupcake problem. 

Top three baby items you’d recommend to new moms…

  • Ergo Baby Carrier.  Both of my girls lived in it.  It was black when I bought it and now it’s faded brown.  It is the only way you will get chores done.
  • A small bouncy or swinging chair.  They take up less space than the giant swings and they work perfectly.  I traded in my swing for a small chair.
  • Pacifier clip. Unless you enjoy sanitizing pacifiers every five minutes. 

Currently obsessed with...

My new Nicole Miller Artelier Pompano heels I just bought.  I have never loved a pair of shoes so much.  I’m also obsessed with my French Press.  I can’t even drink Starbucks now because I am used to the battery acid I’m making at home. 

Top three meals you make for your family…

Squash Enchiladas
Soba noodles with peanut sauce and cucumbers

Your current favorite blog: 



Social media links:

Thank you so much for sharing a slice of your life with us, Megan! I just love learning about who's behind the blog...so fun, right?! Be sure to pop over to her blog and visit her social media links and follow along! 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



If you'd like to be featured for a Meet & Mingle, please contact me at thebirdsnestblogger@gmail.com.  Feel free to grab a button while you're here. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.