Friday, August 21, 2015

Brand New Blog Makeover!

Hello!  I'm so excited to reveal my blog's brand new makeover!  As you can see, a lot has changed around here.  To start, how gorgeous is that header?! Love the mix of florals and watercolors. 

It's also much easier to navigate to find previous posts, labels, and popular posts.  To the right, social media links are a breeze to click through and follow ;) 
Template is from The Sunday Studio on Etsy and the designer was so helpful and prompt in answering all of my questions.  It comes with a full tutorial to install or optional install free of charge.    Take a look around and tell me what you think! XO

P.S. - If viewing on a mobile device, simply click on view "web version" on the bottom of the screen to see the new look;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.