Sunday, August 23, 2015

Alley + Rae || Softest, Stylish Tees for Littles



Hi friends! I'm so excited to share Alley + Rae Apparel with you! Olivia was sent two shirts, a Fierce Tee and a They Didn't See Her Coming tee and let me tell you, they are the softest tees ever!! Seriously, I wish it was my size because I'd live in it. Great, great quality and so many quotes to chose from.  Olivia is wearing size 18 months and it fit her perfectly.  For the fall, I'd probably order a 2T so she has a little room to grow.  






A little background to Alley and Rae Apparel ... 

Alley + Rae is a modern lifestyle brand handmade in Utah. Our mission is to spread positivity and create clothing that speaks to you. We want each piece to make a statement or tell a story about the person that wears it. We love to incorporate bright colors, fun graphics and encouraging messages into our designs. All of our clothing is printed on sweatshop-free apparel, made in the USA and packaged with eco-friendly materials in an ongoing effort to support sustainability. We are always looking for ways to make the world a more awesome place. (www.alleyandrae.com) 




Some of my other favorite tees include She Loved LifeCourageous BearWild Flower, and Bussin' Tee.  Great options for boys, girls, and adults.  Raglans are coming soon so I'll definitely be checking those out too! 

They were so generous to offer my readers a 15% discount off of your purchase so head over and order, using code: BIRDSNEST.  This code expires 9/15/15 so be sure to stock up on some fall goods for your littles! 

Be sure to check out their social media links below:
Website Link: www.alleyandrae.com

 Thank you so much Alley + Rae! XO 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.