Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Celebrate Dad: Fun Gift Ideas for the Men in Your Life

Father's Day is always a fun day, filled with some quality time, special gifts and of course lots of bacon (if your hubby is like mine.) It's easy to get stuck in a tie rut, so I came up with some fun gift ideas that you may want to give the special men in your life. 


Rob won this tactical diaper bag from the Tactical Baby Gear company and loves it.  He hates lugging around my diaper bag if he takes Olivia out somewhere so this is perfect for the new daddies, or seasoned dads in your life ;) He also loves to grill & loves hot sauce so those are some fun gifts...double points that they're edible.  I love the tees from The Blue Envelope! Olivia has a "2" shirt and it's the softest shirt ever, so this I'm sure will be a hit.  If you haven't heard of Dollar Shave Club, you definitely need to check it out. I actually steal these for myself as well and it's so worth all of the money you save.  This would be a great gift for your brother or brother-in-law as well. What are some of your ideas for Father's Day? Do you have a favorite tradition?  There will definitely be some grilling and hammock swinging on our agenda that day.  Enjoy! XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.