Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hump Day Highlights || Beach Edition

 

Hi Friends! It's another Hump Day Highlights - this week's edition is all about beach picks for little ones! Every Wednesday five other mommas and I list some things from the past week that we are loving, can't live without, are on our wishlists, or are things we are just plain obsessed with - and we will even add links so you can check out or scoop up anything you love, too. 


Your weekly hosts are MistyAprilShannonAmandaDanica, and me! We would love for you to add your post to our link up of the things you are loving this week, too. And please spread the love by following the other blogs in the link up/commenting on their posts. This is such a great way to meet like-minded mamas and make new friends, all while showing off your blog, too. The Hump Day Highlights weekly link up is going to be a blast, I hope you link up and follow along!

Our weather has been so gorgeous lately! Minus some rain, but spring rain isn't so bad ;)  My mind has been on summer and I've been searching for some cute beach gear for Olivia.  Last year, she had just turned one and wasn't a fan of the sand or ocean.  This year, I think she'll have a blast in the water!  Here are some of my favorite picks for a fun day at the beach! 

{From Macy's}

1.  This swimsuit from Macy's was one of my top picks for Livvy because it comes with the rash guard, which is great for keeping her fair skin less exposed.    There are so many cute styles of bathing suits out there but I also can't resist anything with polka dots so it's a win win. I also love this one from Carter's.  I love the eyelet look so that one may be jumping into my shopping cart as well.

{From Baby Gap}

2. Jelly Sandals.  Seriously, how cute?!  I love these and they're perfect for a day at the beach or hanging around playing outside.  I love the gold glitter style as well. 

{From Old Navy}

3.  I love sun hats on babies! There's something so sweet, yet totally functional about sun hats.  I love this lilac sun hat from Old Navy.  This also comes in pink and white, but the lilac is just so pretty- one of my favorite colors! 

{From Baby Gap}

4.  These fish sunglasses are so adorable and I love the mint color.  There are so many cute styles from hearts to stars to apples.  All so sweet! Livvy loves wearing her "eyes" ;) She requests them when we're at the park, in the car, or strolling around in the stroller.  That little girlfriend is stylin. 

That's it for my top beach picks this week! Do you have any favorite beach accessories for your little ones?  Any great picks for mamas? I'd love to hear! 

If you haven't entered the #twosweetgiveaway yet, be sure to enter by 11:59pm EST tonight!! So many great prizes from amazing shops! ENTER GIVEAWAY HERE

See you next Wednesday for more Hump Day Highlights! Click the next blog in the link up to head over and see their favorites, and don't forget to link up your blog below.  Grab our graphic, link back to one, some or all of us and add your link below! Also, follow along on Instagram (@thebirdsnestblog) #humpdayhighlights 



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shopping tips. We have a new little one coming to our family any day now and I will need a gift for the big sister too.

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sunglasses. Baby Gap is my faaaaav!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.