Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Our Weekend || Snow + Soup

We had an extended snow filled weekend, which was so nice!  Ok, not the snow part but the extended part.  I love having my hubby around (unless I want to watch Vanderpump Rules alone #letsbehonest) and Olivia loves to play with him.  Pretty sure she's going through some separation anxiety, as she screams and cries when she's going to sleep and all she wants is Daddy.  Moving on to some weekend randomness...

We made a cozy seat for Livvy to hang with some Cheerios and watch Hop.  Laundry baskets for laundry are overrated.  We've watched Hop approximately 43 times in the past four days.  She's not a big tv watcher and I thought she had forgotten about this movie but our DVR has been on replay for days. It's a cute movie and clearly not just for Easter.  Her favorite part is in the beginning where the bunny is playing the drums *cue toddler dance* and the dad calls for "EB"... Olivia is now being called OB and she loves it and thinks that's hilarious.


While we didn't get nearly as much snow as we thought (yesss), we got plenty for her to play in.  I'm so thankful for daddies who play in the snow.  I'll go back inside to make hot chocolate.  



We ended our weekend with some delicious Italian Wedding soup and stayed cozy while watching Downton Abbey.  Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! 


Follow me on Bloglovin by clicking this link: Follow my blog with Bloglovin  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.