Friday, July 18, 2014

Life Lately & Ikea DIY

Life around here lately has been so much fun!  Olivia is constantly learning new things everyday and is now obsessed with her belly button.  She loves to show hers and mommy's hiding embarrasment everywhere she goes! The kid loves belly buttons...it's hilarious.  She also has been obsessed with stuffed animals, especially her new dog CoCo from Ikea.  Thank you to my hubby for that $5 find!


She was having tea with CoCo at her new Ikea Latt table that her grandparents gave her for her first birthday.  I wanted to add some personal touches to the table and customize it just for her.
I stained the table and chairs using Minwax in Dark Walnut 2716.  I also added fabric to the seats and love how it came out!


I also made one for my niece's first birthday and love how that came out as well.  For hers, I spray painted the table and chairs in a raspberry pink from Valspar and added fabric to the seats. Perfect little table and chairs for munchkins!


With all this beautiful weather lately, the babies have been enjoying themselves in Olivia's water table...I can't stand the cuteness! They love each other so much! 


For now, I'll leave you with sneak peek of the next post...A Colorful First Birthday!  


Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.