Monday, July 21, 2014

A Colorful First Birthday

My niece, Brynn, turned one in the beginning of July and my sister did a fantastic job hosting a super cute party. The party was rainbow themed and I'm all about a themed occasion!  She did a really great job displaying the food, cake, candy bar and decorations.  One of my favorite decorations was this diy tissue paper garland:


The food also followed the rainbow theme...dying over this purple cauliflower! 



For the main dishes, they had pulled pork, potato salad, baked beans, and mac and cheese...yummy! The candy display turned out so cute for the little (and big) kids to enjoy! She also had an amazing cake created by the same baker we used for Olivia's bunny birthday party.  




This pretty much sums up how Brynn feels about turning one! #YoureKiddingMe!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.