Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Holiday Gifts: For Her

With the holidays fast approaching, I love looking through all of the circulars and on my Pinterest to give me inspiration for my Christmas list. Below are a few fun, festive ideas to give to the lovely ladies in your life.

Charter Club Flannel Pajamas - Super comfy, and perfect for colder weather coming.
Philosophy Products - Pink frosted animal cracker? Homemade honey buns? Spiced Gingerbread?  Yes please!
Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays - So excited to read through this!  I met Ree in person last month and she is so sweet and such a nice person.  Can't wait to start making more yummy recipes from her new book.
Chandelier Earrings - Love these earrings!  Chic and fun from Molly Suzanne boutique.  My hubby ordered me earrings from this shop last year and I loved them. So many other cute accessories available as well, definitely check it out.
E.l.f. Nail Polish - This 14 piece party nail polish cube provides a ton (ok,14) different colors for all occasions to keep your nails looking festive through the holidays.
Kenneth Cole Wallet - Cute and stylish, yet small enough to not overcrowd your bag or diaper bag.  Love the pink crocodile.
HUE Ultra Leggings - Said to be the most comfortable leggings ever...going on my Christmas list, I think so!
NYX Lip Gloss Set - A nice set of different lip glosses, finishes from matte, to super glossy, to buttery sheer.  Love NYX products! 
Metallic Striped Scarf - Love this scarf from Target! Perfect accessory for winter to add extra sparkle to your outfit.  Great price as well. 
EcoTools Makeup Brushes- I love these makeup brushes.  They're super soft and eco-friendly.  This set includes all of the essential brushes you might need. 
Retro Paper Straws- Last but not least, these super cute paper straws to add some fun to your drinks.  Trust me, drinks are more enjoyable when drinking with these fun straws. Even if it's just chocolate milk leftover from this morning. 


I hope this gives you some ideas for the ladies in your lives!  Happy shopping! 


1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.