Monday, November 12, 2012

Baby Bird - 15 Weeks





How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain: Still around 4- 5 lbs. I think because for some reason my old jeans are fitting again
Maternity clothes? Not yet but prepared :)
Stretch marks? none yet…hopefully it stays that way!
Sleep: Good for the most part...definitely need to get a humidifier...my throat has been super dry and I'm consistently stuffy 
Best moment this week: Getting ready for some diy projects around the house...I see board and batten in my future

Miss Anything? Certain foods that are on the "no" list
Movement: Not that I can feel yet but one week closer to hopefully feeling something
Food cravings: Not really...but still loving hamburgers
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope feeling good this week!
Gender: A couple more weeks and we will know!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: My back has been bothering me a lot this week
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and enjoying the whole experience so far
Looking forward to: Drs. appt on Thursday...hopefully hearing the heartbeat again

Hoping to have a diy board and batten post by the end of this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.