Friday, December 17, 2010

Wrapping gifts...again?

Would it be crazy if I unwrapped all of my Christmas presents to my hubby and family only to wrap them again?? Everyone has at least one crazy holiday moment (right?!) and this might just be mine :) After seeing all of these:




...I might just be unwrapping other people's gifts today, because these sure stand up my green subway art merry christmas paper. Another reason for this insane holiday moment  change of plans are these cute little gift tags found here.  Emily at Jones Design Company designed these gift tags that are freebies!! Yay! She is the inspiration to many of my projects such as my painted wallpaper and my recipe wreath

Anyway...is that crazy to rewrap everything?!...we'll see what the day brings :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by...I'd love to hear from you!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.